Sudden weather changes caused by colds and flu bronchitis cold and dry due to the weather, everything about the experienced;
WHAT IS BRONCHITIS?
Lung bronchi) in the lungs inflammation of the airways that arise due to rahasizlik. The bronchi, the trachea to the two lungs is given in the arm. Cold, flu, live in damp places, diseases such as whooping cough and typhoid is caused by inflammation of the bronchi.
Bronchitis, which is quite common among children and adults, occurs after the flu and colds although it is a very serious condition. Inflammation of the bronchi due to various reasons.
TYPES OF BRONCHITIS
Acute bronchitis inflammation of the bronchi expiration will occur. Cold and dry air causes bronchitis by reducing the resistance of the body. Acute bronchitis the cough is dry at first, although in the case of the progression of inflammation in sputum is emerging.
Acute bronchitis, fever, fatigue, cough, headache and wheezing is observed. Some types of bronchitis are caused by viruses and back pain diarrhea are also observed.
Of acute bronchitis when the symptoms are observed, the person should be seen by a physician. The use of random antibiotics and drugs entails various disadvantages. Vitamin C rich foods to consume, drink warm milk and honey as may be useful in immunity and the good times will roll.
Chronic bronchitis, acute bronchitis, unlike cough with phlegm prolonged intensive is emerging. Chronic bronchitis and every year continues to be to be considered for at least 2 years should be continued until 2-3 months. Chronic bronchitis, shortness of breath is frequently observed, but nevertheless there’s not a lot over high heat.
Chronic bronchitis, acute bronchitis, such as one of the most important reasons is smoking.Chronic bronchitis, lung disease and COPD, diseases such as include. Besides, humid weather, extreme cold weather and sudden weather change can lead to bronchitis.
THE CAUSES OF BRONCHITIS?
- The flu and the common cold
- Cold and dry weather
- Factory smoke
- Sudden weather changes
- Air pollution
SYMPTOMS OF BRONCHITIS
- Dry and Productive Cough
- Muscle cramps and pain in the chest area
- Wheezing and shortness of breathI
- Yesil yellow or colored sputum
DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT OF BRONCHITIS
Primarily in the treatment of bronchitis X-ray, lung function tests and the amount of oxygen in the blood is measured. Viruses didn’t affect antibiotics in the treatment of bronchitis. After the examination the doctor necessary, antipyretic, expectorant, and cough syrups drugs such as recommends.
It is very important to be under medical supervision for the treatment of bronchitis. The use of random drug they won’t cost you anything and will bring many side effects.Water consumption in the treatment of bronchitis is very important. Per day consumption at least 2 liters of water facilitates excretion from the body by reducing the intensity of the sputum.
YOUR ROLE IN THE TREATMENT OF BRONCHITIS
- Not to dry the air in your home be careful. Boil water in a pot and water on top of radiators or central heating during the winter months by putting nemlendirebi your home.
- Carbonated drinks and alcohol stay away.
- Your water consumption increase.
- In order to increase the resistance of your immune system and strengthening your bodyplenty of rest .
- Smelly places to avoid. Perfume the use of a period of time Dec.
- Peppermint and ginger tea can relieve your cough.
- Stop smoking. Avoid a dense environment of cigarette smoke
GOOD FOODS FOR BRONCHITIS
- Vitamin C increases the body’s resistance, which of vitamin C-rich foods also is an important antioxidant source. (red pepper, parsley, kiwi, oranges, strawberries, broccoli, and dark leafy vegetables)
- Peppermint; menthol content helps to combat thanks to cough.
- Ginger; used in bronchitis, especially acute inflammation. Phlegm will help you take ginger and peppermint tea.
- Garlic; known as the remedy for a thousand troubles, garlic is used to facilitate the treatment of many diseases. The source of garlic which is a strong antibiotic, while strengthening body resistance leads the battle against infections.
- Vitamin A; the consumption of vitamin A foods should be emphasized. (carrots, apples, dried apricots, tomatoes, peppers)
- Oily fish consumption in the body, prevents inflammation. (salmon, sardines)