How A Chocolate Pie?
- 100 grams (1 cup) almond
- 1 package of dark chocolate (broken into small pieces)
- 120 grams (half cup) dry dates (pitted)
- 3 egg whites
- 125 gr (1 cup and one-quarter) granulated sugar
- 125 ml (half cup) whipped cream
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 30 g dark chocolate (grated )
First heat oven to 180 degree. Grease pan and put wax paper cake. The chocolate on the almonds and thoroughly smash. Whisk the egg whites in a bowl. Add sugar slowly and continue whisking. Almonds and then stir into chocolate mixture. Then add the dates. This mixture pour it into the mold. Cook in the oven for 30 minutes. To prepare the icing, Cream the sugar and extra lather. Apply it properly on the cake. Your apple pie is ready.