GENERAL INFORMATION The reason for this is that in chronic gastritis, whose causes may be the same as acute gastritis, poor and hardly ingested nutrient uptake, fast eating habits, and good non-chewed foods play the major role. Spices (black pepper, bitter red powder and chili peppers, vinegar) and alcohol use also cause chronic gastritis. In addition, tuberculosis, inflammation of the liver, gallbladder, lung, kidney diseases are among the causes of chronic gastritis. A lack of sufficient animal protein, chronic starvation or vitamin B, C, A deficiency may also lead to chronic gastritis. In addition to these, mental work that creates tension and fatigue, stress, heavy work and long-term drug use are effective in the development of the disease. Hypertrophic chronic gastritis is accompanied by elevation of acid in the stomach. Chronic gastritis with pain in the abdomen can sometimes be compared to ulcer in terms of pain. In the morning, there is belching and vomiting on an empty stomach. Some patients suffer from anorexia and some have salivation and excessive appetite. Patients also complain of bad taste or diarrhea in the mouth. Foods that irritate the stomach in a chemical and mechanical way should be avoided. Freshly prepared fruit and vegetable juices should be supplemented with vitamins.
• Milk and dairy products: Fresh yogurt, curd.
• Meat and meat products: Shredded eggs, boiled fish, boiled chicken and beef, meat puddings, grilled meat.
• Flour and bakery products: Bread, breadcrumbs, biscuits, pasta and types prepared from refined flour.
• Sugar and sugar products: semolina foam, milk rice, milk creams, honey, baked apple or quince dessert, fruit jellies and fruit glasses.
• Oils: Butter.
• Vegetables: Potatoes, carrots, cabbage purees.
• Fruits: Strawberry, raspberry, orange, lemon, grape, cherry, pear etc. fruit juices or purees prepared from fruit.
• Spices: Mint, thyme, parsley, dill, red pepper without pain.
• Beverages: Lime or chamomile tea, strawberry, raspberry, orange, lemon, grape, cherry, pear juice
• Milk and dairy products: Dried yogurt, ice cream.
• Meat and meat products: Meat preserves, smoked meats, sausage, sausage, bacon, salted fish, caviar, meat dishes prepared by frying method.
• Flour and bakery products: Floury products prepared by frying method.
• Sugar and sugar products: Chocolate, ice cream, jam.
• Oils: Roasting.
• Vegetables: Pickles, kohlrabi.
• Fruits: Raw and hard fruits.
• Spices: Vinegar, mustard, black pepper, chili, garlic.
• Drinks: alcohol, tea, coffee, cocoa, carbonated drinks, lemonade.
BASIC RULES FOR PREPARATION AND USE OF FOODS:
• The meat is boiled for 3-5 minutes to remove the extract before basic cooking. The first water is discarded and only after this process is cooked in pots, grills or grills. Meat products should not be used, meats should not be frustrated and smoked.
• Vegetables are boiled, steamed, baked. Puree is recommended. Limited amount of finely chopped lettuce and roasted peppers, grated fresh carrots and cucumbers can be eaten. Vegetables should not be fried.
• Fruits must be consumed as mashed or fruit juice.
• Refined salt is only 5-6 grams per day. available.
• Meals should be warm.
• Nutrition is 5-6 meals in certain hours and food must be chewed well.
• In case of digestion of milk and dairy products that can be seen after surgery, these products should be removed from the diet.
• In order to protect the digestive system, the food list should be made from watery food.
• The stomach should be cleaned of irritating food. Rest for 1 to 2 days. Washing of the stomach should be done with liquid food intake for 2-3 days. In addition, the food should be consumed without any chemical or mechanical disturbance for 2-3 weeks. Drink plenty of fruit and vegetable juices.
panak soufflé, freshly prepared salad, pasta, roasted peppers, fruit glasses, strawberry compote.
BOTTOM BREAKFAST: Curd pudding, tomato juice, raspberry compote, revani
DINNER: Boiled potatoes, stuffed peppers, cauliflower moussaka, spinach soufflé, stuffed meat, grilled meatballs, baked meat, liver pudding, couscous, 2 eggs in a pan, yogurt, white bread, fruit juice.
It is a proposal and Information article that has been compiled from different sources. There is no definitive diagnosis and treatment. Ask your doctor about any health problems. Remember, the treatment methods applied in health problems may vary according to the biology of individuals, hereditary characteristics, age, height, weight differences, allergic aspects and dozens of such conditions. Only your doctor can help you in the treatment of your health problems.