Rest and detoxify your body detox diet applied to healthy the necessities of life.
WHAT IS DETOX?
Detox, diet is a method that is applied to the purification of toxins from the body. Either we take from the foods we consume both due to environmental factors, the payment becomes toxins , and toxins from our body with this diet we take. However, detox diets-Dure is applied and the body is left to rest for a term.
Forms of payment we take for a variety of reasons, the toxins in the body, swelling in theurine. Throw this to reduce the swelling and edema detox diet is applied. Detox, provides a significant contribution to the health of the body. Detox, helps the body repair itself.
The body’s natural detoxification systems . For example, sweat, urine and the body’s natural detox diskilamak conditions. However, to preserve the balance of one unhealthy feeding natural detox. In present conditions, intensive tempo, stress and an unhealthy diet brings various diseases with the invitation of disturbing the balance of the body. However, detox, pregnant women application is not recommended.
Causes The Formation Of Toxins In The Body
- Air pollution and exhaust fumes
- Cigarette consumption
- Through direct exposure to a charcoal fire grill and cooked meats
- Exposure to intense sunlight
A detox diet should be done under the supervision and approval of the specialist. Otherwise, the person she had previously experienced surgeries and operations, various health problems and detoxify the body balance diet may not be suitable for. In order to avoid exposure to various side effects a people specialist under the control of a detox program should be implemented.
THE BODY IS RESTING
To be seen as a method of detox and weight loss diet quite is incorrect. Detox with disposal of toxic substances accumulated in the body due to nutrition and environmental conditions in time and to the rest of the body is intended.
Detoxify, clean up the blood and tissues for cell replacement . Regulation of the intestines and the digestive system work better helps the detox program.
WHO CAN’T FOLLOW A DETOX DIET
- Pregnant women
- Nursing mothers
- People with chronic diseases such as cancer and diabetes
- People who have undergone the operation in the last 6 months
THE DETOX DIET CAN BE CONSUMED IN WHAT?
- Fresh or frozen fruit
- Unsweetened fruit juices
- Dried fruits
- Green dark leafy vegetables (broccoli, spinach, swiss chard…)
- Sea vegetables
- Onion, garlic, cabbage, cauliflower, beets and artichokes
- Brown rice
- Oats, wheat and brown bread
- Almond, cashew, sesame, hemp, pumpkin seeds, walnuts, coconut, sesame oil
- Extra virgin olive oil, sesame oil, avocado oil, hemp oil, coconut oil