As its name suggests, developmental psychology, cognitive and social changes in the sense that any behavior of living beings both physical and covers. Developmental psychology: prenatal, infancy, early childhood last childhood, adolescence, early adulthood, adulthood, and old age stages. The Mother now fell the stomach of an individual from the moment the development has begun.
Development: all changes that occur to celebrate the death of the person begins at fertilization. For example, the effects of increased mental development increased learning
Development: it’s the differences that occur in the development of the organism.For example, learning the alphabet is an example of a development.
Change: the growth of the individual also change with the development of a normal fire, most of the time, such as illness is taking a turn different than the existing location.
Change the person in every sense of differentiation. For example, to a change of the place of an injured child is not a full set.
Growth:body weight and height from birth to growth with the increase of we call. Physical development growth is expressed by. Expected in certain age groups is indicative of a healthy growth of height and weight of the weight of the apprehension. After a year of a one year old baby shoes for your foot lack of clothing, but after a while, the baby showed a growth of situations such as the lack of.
Maturation:Biological variation of maturation that expresses the location where you can carry out the functions of the body along with the physical development.
Readiness: readiness for learning readiness of an individual to do a job or a person. Skills and abilities cognitive, social or psycho-motor abilities in a state of readiness that is sufficient.
What Are The Factors That Are Influential In Development?
Heredity:the transfer of genes from the mother and father of the individual le, are located on chromosomes in the development of passwords that is highly effective. The physiological structure of the individual, as well as at the cognitive level has proven to be inherited. In addition, IRA hair color, eye color, skin diseases genetically transferred from the parents to the individual.
Environment: Heredity of the individual are influenced from outside outside of.
The religious environment of the individual, forms of social relations, customs, traditions, moral values is extremely important in the development of the individual. Mimic the behavior of this person in their environment and adopts the opinion of individual development.
Critical period: the individual should perform the learning that is most open to the stimuli from outside and at that time period. For example, the baby must perform it in its infancy. If not, if this situation can create difficulties for the individual in the future.
Historical time: people that time of the beginning of the transition from war, terrorist events, developments in the field of sport, development affects a person’s situations such as political events. For example, the war in Iraq or America will have an effect on the public and can affect their development.
The generation Effect: adopt the characteristics of the era of the individual lived-we call the generation effect. Now from a generation ago, the current generation of kids playing ball in the street but didn’t want to get out of the house a tablet in hand, an effect related to the generation of travelling with a phone. At the same time this effect, cohort effect is called.
What Are The Basic Principles Of Development?
1. Development is a result of the interaction of heredity and environment.
Just what just heredity nor environment alone is not decisive. Development through the interaction of heredity and environment support each other.
2. The process of development. Not concern a single period of development, a process that begins in the womb and continues until death.
3.The rate of progress is not the same at all ages. Rapid development progresses at a slower rate until a certain age of certain age ranges, for example, exceeds the rate of development in infancy, while the pace of development is slower in adults.
4. Are there individual differences in development. Each individual’s eating style, social environment, genetic transfers, and the growth rate is not the same, although the psychological and cognitive level is not the same as. While some individuals showed a more rapid development of some of the pace of development is slower.
5. Are there critical periods in development. In this period it is observed that the individual’s knowledge are more likely to learn. For example, walking, winning, eating habit, Toilet training, such as..
6. Developmental shifts continues. Some progress in the development of the individual while continuing to speed some slow. For example, the abstract physiological processes as development increases more slowly and develop more speed in Numerical terms or the individual while improving the verbal Intelligence may develop more slowly.
7. Development is a whole. Each phase of development affect one another. They cannot be handled separately.
8. Development trends of its own.Each development phase has a specific purpose and function. Development within the framework of the orientations of these functions are available.