Fava with olive oil recipe, which is quite mild, it’s a recipe your guests that you can buy with peace of mind.
Fava With Olive Oil How?
At the meetings of friends, gold in the month of Ramadan and in the upcoming days, you can easily try this recipe that you can easily offer your guests quite mild.
- 400 g dry pods
- 1 medium onion
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 1.5 tsp of salt
- Bond dill half
- Wet your beans the night before the next day, peel the shells.
- Shells cleaning instructions: wash with plenty of water.
- Transfer to the pot of beans and thoroughly wash your filter.
- By dividing one medium onion add to the pot (at least 4).
- Add water so that it takes on it a little bit.
- Tender subject to continuous control.
- Water decreases, by adding very little water mix.
- Do not close the lid completely after boiling.
- When the beans are tender after thoroughly, add 1.5 tsp of salt and 2 tablespoons sugar.
- When you add sugar and salt to the mixture and mix thoroughly with a blender and add 1 cup of olive oil, stir until you get a smooth consistency.
- Each location that you will use equal amounts yagladik my Pyrex tray, or after you receive from the stove, pour an equal amount of fava.
- Iliklastik in the fridge for at least 3 hours after cutting and before serving, sprinkle dill on top after waiting.