Tomatoes are perhaps the most popular fruit. Tomato has incredible benefits in terms of health.
The feature that makes tomatoes so beneficial for health is undoubtedly high value and very different vitamins and foods. A medium tomato (123 grams) contains 22 calories, 0 fat and 1 gram protein. Tomatoes are rich in vitamin A and vitamin C. It is a rich source of folic acid. In addition, tomatoes contain many nutrients, including alpha lipoic acid, lycopene, choline, folic acid, beta-carotene and lutein.
Tomatoes are full of antioxidants. Alpha-lipoic acid helps the body to convert glucose into energy. Some studies have shown that alpha lipoic acid helps control blood glucose.
Lycopene is an antioxidant that gives a rich red color to tomato. Tomato accounts for 80 percent of lycopene consumption.
Health Benefits of Tomato
The benefits of tomatoes do not count as many fruits and vegetables. As tomato consumption increases, the risk of heart disease, diabetes and cancer decreases. Consuming tomatoes regularly is very useful for skin and hair health. We should also emphasize that those who want to increase energy and lower weight should consume tomatoes. Tomato consumption in general eliminates the problem of obesity and has a positive effect on the nervous system.
Fixes problems related to sleep, muscle movement, learning and memory. Helps maintain cell membrane structure.
Tomato Tackle Cancer: Strong antioxidants are an excellent source of vitamin C and other antioxidants for tomatoes. Tomatoes struggle with the formation of free radicals known to cause cancer and do not give free radicals the right to life.
Prostate Cancer and Tomato: Many researches that have been done so far have shown that many vitamins and components contained in tomatoes are effective against prostate cancer and have inhibitory properties.
In addition, according to the results of many scientific studies conducted in different countries of the world, tomato has been shown to be protective against many types of cancer. These include colorectal cancer. A large amount of tomatoes contained in the tomato barrier to colorectal cancer was put into the eye.
According to the American Cancer Society, some studies have reported that the nutrients contained in tomatoes protect people from certain types of cancers, especially the risk of developing prostate, lung and stomach cancer.
Tomato Regulates Blood Pressure: Scientists who indicate that problems with blood pressure have started to develop with the decrease in the level of sodium in the body and encourages tomato consumption. According to the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, it is stated that an average of two tomatoes should be consumed per day.
Tomato protects the heart health: Tomato fiber, potassium, vitamin C and choline contains a serious contribution to the health of the heart. The tomato has proven to contain significant antioxidants and cleans the blood and does not allow the vessels to block. This feature also protects the heart health indirectly. In case of congestion and blood pressure in the veins, the heart consumes more effort. Tomato does not allow the heart to become over-exhausted because it eliminates blood pressure and vascular occlusion.
Tomato is useful for diabetes: Scientific research on this subject reveals that tomato regulates blood sugar and maintains it at a healthy level. The tomato, which keeps blood sugar at a healthy level, minimizes the risk of other diseases.
Tomato is Useful for Skin: Tomato is an important food source for skin health. It is beneficial to consume tomatoes regularly for a smooth and healthy skin. The antioxidant feature takes on important tasks in cleaning the skin and removing wrinkles.
Tomatoes remove constipation : Tomato contains plenty of water and fiber, so it is very successful at fixing the problem of constipation. Tomatoes help keep the intestines wet and mobile thanks to this feature.
Tomato struggles with depression: Another benefit of tomato is the fight against depression and stress. Regular consumption of tomatoes creates beneficial effects on the nervous system, reducing the risk of dementia and stress. It contributes to nerve and brain cells.
Tomato Strengthens the Immune System: Tomato is a great antioxidant and contains plenty of minerals and components that contribute significantly to the immune system. It strengthens the immune system and increases the resistance with diseases.
Tomato juice is at least as beneficial as tomatoes. Tomato juice contributes to the health of the body in a wide range from rapid weight loss to combating cancer varieties.
The food contained in raw tomato juice is an energy and health warehouse. In addition to minerals such as magnesium, iron and phosphorus, tomatoes are rich in vitamin A, vitamin K, vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5 and B6.
Here are the red health benefits of this red colored potion ;
- A large amount of tomato juice containing vitamin A and vitamin C is important for tooth and bone health.
- Tomato juice is also known to be good for cholesterol. It plays an important role in the stabilization of cholesterol.
- Tomato juice also helps to lose weight. This includes low amounts of sodium and high amounts of fiber.
- It protects and strengthens the liver. Eliminates the elements that prevent the liver from working excessively.
- Removes constipation, removes harmful bacteria from intestines.
- It helps to keep the level of chlorine and sulfur in a healthy level. It also helps to keep the organs regulating sulfur and chlorine levels healthy.
- There may be an alternative to coronary artery disease.
- It may be effective against prostate cancer. Reduces the risk of prostate cancer.
- Tomato juice also minimizes the risk of breast cancer.
- Tomato juice is full of antioxidants and is effective against free radicals in the body.
- Tomato juice gives energy, rests tired muscles.
- Useful for hair health. Good for broken and tired hair.
- Regular consumption of tomato juice is also important for skin health and contributes significantly to skin health.
- To benefit from the benefits of tomato juice, it is useful to obtain organic tomato juice.
Losses of Tomato:
We examined in detail the many benefits of tomatoes in terms of health from hair to toe. In general, tomato is a very beneficial nutrient for health and it is possible to have some side effects if it is over-consumed.
Here’s what’s known about the damage to tomatoes :
- There are health professionals who state that non-organic tomatoes cause damage rather than health.
- Patients who use the beta-blocker drug should consume tomatoes in excess.
- In case of excessive consumption, it can damage the kidney health.
- Attention should be paid to the consumption of kidney patients. Tomatoes may degrade the potassium level. Kidney is also an important ingredient for potassium. Therefore, kidney patients should pay attention to the consumption of tomato and tomato juice.
The food is a lot more than the tomatoes coming out in the summer. In winter, the tomatoes produced in greenhouses are slightly weaker in nutrients. We recommend it to be regularly consumed during the summer months. Besides, being organic is very important for health. Excessive consumption of tomatoes should be avoided. Tomatoes are consumed by boiling and frying in meals, but especially in the morning breakfast should be consumed as raw.
- What are the health benefits of tomatoes?
- Помидоры: польза и вред
- Польза томатов. Чем полезны томаты
- 9 Surprising Health Benefits of Tomatoes
- Помидоры: польза, лечебные свойства и противопоказания
- The health benefits of tomatoes
- Польза и вред помидоров
- Health Benefits of Tomatoes
- Полезные свойства помидоров
- 5 Health Benefits of Tomatoes
- Об огромной пользе и возможном вреде помидоров