What is Adrenal hipofonksiyon, what is the diagnosis and how is it treated? We know all the details we have gathered for you about the disease.
What Is Hipofonksiyon Adrenal ?
Formed as a result of inadequate operation of the adrenal glands, sneaky ilerileyen is a rare disease. 70% of patients with primary disease is emerging as. In others, the tuberculosis of adrenal glands, infections, for reasons such as cancer arise.
The disease every 100,000 people, 8% are seen.
How To Diagnose Adrenal Hypotension?
Patients generally experience Adrenal hipofonksiyon shows some results. Generally these findings is as follows:
- Extreme fatigue, exhaustion, weakness Nov
- Weight loss
- Recurrent diarrhea
- Loss of appetite
- Darkening of the skin, spots
- In some areas, abnormal dark discolorations in the skin
- Fades can also be
- Skin rashes and lesions on hands and feet
- The inside of the cheek in the mouth, changes in color, pigmentation
- Slow, lethargic movements
- Changes in blood pressure and heart rate
- Unusual and excessive sweating on face and the palm of the hand
- Pupillary expansion
- Acceleration in heart rate
- Fast and rhythmic tremors
- Sudden crises
- Memory blur
- Abnormal involuntary movements of the eyelids
- Sleep disorder
- Don’t get excited
- Bumpy mood
- Memory loss (amnesia)
These findings suggest that people should consult a physician immediately. To be made by the doctor is diagnosed as the result of various blood tests.
What Are The Symptoms Of Adrenal Hypotension?
Adrenal hipofonksiyon shows significant symptoms in some patients. The main symptoms include:
- Blood pressure decreased.
- Cortisol levels decreased.
- Serum sodium level is low.
- Potassium test may show an increase in potassium.
- Abdominal X-rays, adrenal foci of calcification can be seen.
- Foci of calcification may be seen on abdominal CT and adrenal atrophy.
Hypotension Adrenal Treatment Methods
Hipofonksiyon patients Adrenal treatment methods are applied that can last a lifetime.Typically, patients are given combinations of glucocorticoid and mineralocorticoid.
In cases where the stress increases the dose of medication should be increased. Infections, injuries, and excessive sweating can lead to adrenal crisis. During adrenal crisis intravenous hydrocortisone should be made of and Nov into. There is also a need to treat low blood pressure.
In times of stress many patients self-injection is capable of hydrocortisone. For emergencies, it is important for patients to carry their cards with them of the drugs and dosages are written.
Patients taking this medication should not disrupt their never. Hence severe vomiting if drug intake is limping, you should consult a doctor immediately. In addition, excessive weight gain and edema in the body of cases should be reported to the doctor.
Located in our news, written and compiled from different sources of visual content to be created, a letter of suggestions and information. Constitutes the definitive diagnosis and treatment. In the face of any health problem contact your doctor.