During allergic response, mast cells and histamine secreted by the basophil affect some parts of the body. After the histamine is released, it plays a role in triggering the problems that arise with redness and itching on the skin by expanding the blood vessels. Histamine can be caused by many substances in which the body reacts allergic. In some cases, histamine may cause contractions in the soft muscles, making breathing difficult. Shortness of breath is known as the classic manifestation of asthma.
Histamine reaction is possible with the help of antihistamine drugs. These drugs reduce the effect by blocking histamine receptors. Although histamine usually causes low and moderate problems, it may be difficult to breathe if the body releases excessive amounts of histamine. In this case, a specialist should go to a specialist and treatment should be started for the treatment of allergies and reactions.
Histamine is an organic component that facilitates conduction in capillaries. Histamine, the main source of which is basophil, is produced by removing carboxy from the histidine. It has a secretory protein structure and is found in the tissue of all mammals. Increases gastric acid secretion. It also proliferates mucus secretion in the bronchi. There is a possibility that the vessels can expand and cause payment. Its chemical formula is c5h9n3.
A large amount of histamine is formed in the anchovy, mackerel and tuna derivatives, especially during the staling process. If sensitive bodies consume these foods stale, they may experience scombroid poisoning. For many years, the perception that the fish should not be consumed with yogurt is a condition caused by this type of protein. Since there is histamine in both fish and yogurt, the amount in the body increases when consumed at the same time. As long as both foods are fresh, there is no obstacle for them to be consumed together.
Histamine is important for proper functioning of the immune system.
Histamine Allergy Causes, What are the Symptoms?
Histamine, although the white blood cells to pass the capillaries more comfortable, easier to digest and helps the woman to have an orgasm, although some have bad effects. These effects are revealed in the presence of large amounts of histamine, histamine allergy occurs.
Allergy, the body’s immune system dust, pollen is a reaction to the hypersensitivity to certain substances is a reaction. The body exposed to this type of substance secretes antibodies and increases the fighting power. Histamine, which is closely related to allergic reactions, is one of the chemicals secreted by the body during the release of antibodies. During an allergic reaction, histamine, secreted by mast cells and basophil, acts on parts of the body. Histamine begins to expand blood vessels and trigger redness and itching shortly after secretion. Histamine allergy is manifested by indigestion, sneezing, eye watering and rash, except for redness and itching. Sometimes, house and flower powders, animal hairs and various chemicals can trigger this allergy.
Histamine can be caused by many substances in which the body reacts allergic. In some cases, it causes the contraction of soft muscles and makes breathing difficult.
Who Is Histamine Allergy More Seen?
- Disorders where histamine is likely to lead to a non-sensitive, healthy body are eliminated by diaminoxidase.
- Since people with low vitamin B6 and vitamin C have low diaminoxidase, their treatment process is slowed down. Vitaminsism can also trigger diseases such as enteritis, colitis, and morbid crowns.
- Diaminoxidase is an enzyme secreted by the small intestine. If there is inflammation or scar in the small intestine, the person cannot secrete enough diaminoxidase and therefore can be affected by the discomfort that may be caused by the excess histamine.
- In the body of people consuming too much histamine, the proportion of histamine increases and histamine allergy is observed.
- Those with halicobacter pylori that cause diseases such as gastritis and ulcer in their stomach may experience an excess of histamine due to the production of toxic substances.
- Those who have a fungus in the intestine may experience increased histamine due to the production of toxic substances by the fungi.
- The incidence of vitamin deficiency, inflammation or ulcers in the intestines is increasing in the body.
- In general, those with damage to the stomach and intestines and those with inadequate bodies in terms of vitamin C and vitamin B6 should neglect the treatment and prevent the subsequent disease by domino effect.
People with histamine intolerance may experience the following conditions:
- Food allergy
- Spring Fever
- Stomach discomfort
- Intestinal disorders
- Skin redness, blisters and rash
- Fire, fire flushing
- Nose and runny nose
- Menstrual irregularities
- Low blood pressure
- Heart rhythm disorder
The following foods contain lots of histamine . It is recommended that people with allergies do not consume too much of the following foods:
- Yeast foods
- Red wine
- Old cheese
- Processed meat
- Canned food
How Does Histamine Allergy Be Treated?
The reaction caused by histamine may pass through antihistaminic drugs. These drugs block histamine receptors, thereby reducing the effect of histamine. What drugs do is not to treat allergic reactions, but to prevent these effects from occurring. In cases of severe allergic reactions, patients may also be given drugs such as adrenaline and cortisone. This reduces the effect of histamine allergy.
Histamine often leads to minimal and moderate problems. However, because a large amount of histamine secretion can make breathing more difficult, a doctor should be consulted and treated professionally for the treatment of histamine allergy.
In particular, those who have problems with the stomach and intestines must treat histamine allergy, and serious illnesses can occur if they are neglected.
It is a proposal and Information article that has been compiled from different sources. There is no definitive diagnosis and treatment. Ask your doctor about any health problems. Remember, the treatment methods applied in health problems may vary according to the biology of individuals, hereditary characteristics, age, height, weight differences, allergic aspects and dozens of such conditions. Only your doctor can help you in the treatment of your health problems.