Close to bedtime, a child to sleep usually resists. However, according to experts, this is positive in terms of the child’s healthy development.
Have enough sleep for healthy growth. Sleep Association in the Netherlands (NSWO), according to research by a child’s daily sleep you need, say:
- 4 – 5 years: 12 hours per night
- 6 – 9 years: up to 11 hours per night
- 10 – 11 years: 10 hours per night
- 12 years of age : 9 hours per night
According to research, children of going to bed hours are as follows:
- 4 – 6 years : 19:00 – 19:30
- 7 – 8 age : 19:45 – 20:00
- 9 – 10 years : 20:00 – 20:30
- 11 – 12 years : 20:30 – 21:00
Whether your child has enough sleep, you can tell from his behavior.
- If you wake spontaneously in the morning before the start of school,
- Sitting to breakfast prepared within half an hour if
- If you don’t wake up on the weekends at the same time, get enough sleep.
The enemies of sleep
In spite of all the intensity and bustle in the daytime, in the evening acts like some kids don’t sleep.
The reason for this is tablet, phone, or TV. Light emitted by the screen for children, sleep is the enemy.
Kids away from the screen, everything starts to go dark as their bodies, also secretes the sleep hormone.