1. Sit on a chair and place your feet and knees shoulder-width apart. Make sure that your stomach, chest, and leg muscles are relaxed. Breathe normally.
3. Repeat this exercise as many times as you can, but make sure that the muscles don’t get fatigued.
1. Lie on your back with your legs placed hip-width apart, and your feet flat on the floor.
2. Straighten your arms at your sides, while placing your palms on the floor.
4. Stay in this position for 10 seconds. Thereafter, go back to the starting position. Repeat this exercise 4-8 times.
4. Stay in this position for 10 seconds. Thereafter, return to the starting position.
5. Repeat this exercise 4-8 times.