What is diabetes insipidus, what is the diagnosis and how is it treated? We have gathered for you all the details about this disease.
What Is Diabetes Insipidus?
Hyperthyroidism, secretion of thyroid hormone from the thyroid gland that occurs as a result of a disease. This disease also is made up of thyrotoxicosis.
In general, the causes of hyperthyroidism; toxic nodular goiter, Graves ‘ disease, inflammation of the thyroid gland, excessive thyroid hormone, of taking various diseases such as taking iodine.
What Are The Causes Of Hyperthyroidism?
At the beginning of hypothyroidism, Hashimoto’s disease is the body’s self could cause damage. This the body’s immune system destroys the thyroid gland. Yetersizlesir of the thyroid glands as a result of this work. These and many other disease as a result of the production of thyroid hormones decreases.
In some cases, vehicles of thyroid hormones in a normal manner, these hormones cannot be used by the body. Genetic disorders are the main cause of this situation. In addition, the reasons which lead to the development of hypothyroidism are as follows:
- Surgery of the thyroid gland inflammation of the thyroid gland and hypothyroidism are among the causes. Part or complete removal of the thyroid gland during surgery as a result of the secretion of hormones from the thyroid gland is reduced or stops. So during the surgery the removed thyroid volume is important.
- Iodine deficiency and hypothyroidism may develop in people who have received radioactive iodine treatment. When we were given milk with radioactive iodine, thyroid damage and hormone secretion decreases.
- Too much consumption of certain foods such as kale to prevent the use of iodine prevents the thyroid gland enough of.
- Certain medications such as lithium and amiodarone can cause hypothyroidism.
- The pituitary gland produces thyroid stimulating hormone causes of hypothyroidism.
What Are The Symptoms Of Hyperthyroidism?
With some of the general symptoms of thyroid disease is emerging. These are:
- Weight loss
- Weakness in the muscles
- Hand tremors
- Difficulty sleeping
- Thinning Hair and hair loss
- Excessive sweating and thyroid cancer detection
- Increase in bowel movements and sometimes diarrhoea
- Eyes forward scouts
- Corruption in customs
- Thyroid gland enlargement (goiter) and the formation of
- Can’t stand the heat
- Breast growth in men
- Bone loss (Osteoporosis)
How Is Hyperthyroidism Diagnosed?
Hypothyroidism is generally a slow-growing disease. Symptoms may occur even years later after the start of the illness. Symptoms early diagnosis of the disease can be treated early.
Chronic fatigue is the symptom most noticeable in people who are sick. Then become sensitive to cold. Also people themselves but themselves they can’t notice the changes you’re looking for hasn’t seen for a long time, people’s faces/may notice changes in their skin.
Dry skin and hair, puffy face are the typical symptoms. There may also be a change in the patient’s voice. As a result of these physical symptoms, the patient’s blood tests should be done.
The values of blood tests of thyroid hormones, Thyroid Stimulating Hormone on the level of the amount of antibodies in the blood and should be viewed. Thyroid Stimulating Hormone is high in people however, if the values of T3 and T4 are low, the possibility of hypothyroidism is quite high.
Antibody value is high if you may have hypothyroidism, but the underlying another reason (illness).
Hyperthyroid Treatment Methods
If left untreated hyperthyroidism may result in serious consequences. The person in the cabin rhythms, heart failure, inflammation, and even it may lead to shock and death. It is an autoimmune disorder.
In general there are three kinds of treatment methods for hyperthyroid. In liquid form, radioactive iodine is in the form of tablets, medication or surgery.
Liquid hyperthyroidism with radioactive iodine the most common method of smoking. With this method of treatment the hormone production will slow down. In a manner to be determined by your doctor the dose of radioactive iodine, the thyroid gland varies in size and according to the findings of the test. About 2-3 months after your condition assessed by a doctor thyroid. Accordingly, the second dose your doctor about whether you should take the necessary decision.
The other form of this treatment, in tablet form includes receiving antithyroid drugs. This treatment should be continued for 9-12 months. The drug after it has been released according to the situation, make an evaluation and also a doctors surgery will be decided.
Located in our news, written and compiled from different sources of visual content to be created, a letter of suggestions and information. Constitutes the definitive diagnosis and treatment. In the face of any health problem contact your doctor.