What is Non-immune hemolytic anemia, what is the diagnosis and how is it treated? We have gathered for you all the details about the disease.
What Is Hemolytic Anemia?
To our body by carrying oxygen, carbon dioxide, red blood cells that are moved to, i.e., the average lifespan of red blood cells for 120 days. Red blood cell lives for approximately 120 days new red blood cells which are made in the bone marrow.
Various causes of hemolytic anemia destruction of red blood cells might be normal without completing their life cycles. That don’t work fast enough to replace the red blood cells in the bone marrow is not able to work. In this way, in the person of anaemia weakness, pain, arrhythmias, heart enlargement and heart failure can lead to various problems such as.
What Is Non-Immune Hemolytic Anemia ?
Non-immune hemolytic anemia causing the red blood cells in a person’s own immune system. Non-immune hemolytic anemia there are three main types of. These are:
- Autoimmune hemolytic anemia (AIHA)
By the immune system produces antibodies that attack red blood cells in a manner which is not known. Increases the risks of some diseases of autoimmune hemolytic anemia, and quite a serious situation from a fast moving situation. Causing diseases:
- Autoimmune diseases such as lupus (immune system related) diseases
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- Non Hodgkin’s lymphoma or other blood cancers
- Epstein Barr virus
- Mycoplasma pneumonia
In addition, after blood and marrow stem cell transplantation, autoimmune hemolytic anemia may develop.
- Alloimmun Hemolytic Anemia
Blood transfusion, blood type incompatibility between mother and baby received the result of problems such as produces antibodies against foreign red blood cells in the body. As a result, anaemia consists of taking alloimmun not take the medicine.
- Hemolytic Anemia Drugs
Ken, malaria, anti-inflammatory and certain drugs such as penicillin may cause hemolytic anemia. By connecting the surfaces of red blood cells, these drugs can lead to the formation of antibodies.
What Are Non-Immune Hemolytic Anemia The Symptoms?
Non-immune hemolytic anemia many of the symptoms of anemia with the types of all the same. These are:
- Feelings of weakness and fatigue
- Shortness of breath
- Especially dizziness when up close
- Coldness in your hands or feet
- In the skin, din business and fading nails
- Chest pain, arrhythmia, heart murmur, heart enlargement and even heart failure are common symptoms of anemia, such as.
Outside of these common symptoms non-immune hemolytic anemia these signs and symptoms may also be seen:
- Pain In The Upper Region Of The Abdomen
- Leg ulcers and pain
- Reactions Against Blood Transfusions
How To Non-Immune Hemolytic Anemia Diagnose?
Non-immune haemolytic anaemia for the diagnosis of in order to be a medical and family history needs to rest by his doctor. In addition, examination by a doctor, according to the test results are examined by various tests.
To be made by the doctor on physical examination, jaundice person, whether heartbeat, respiratory examination, the spleen such as things are taken care of. Apart from these, you will want the tests before a full diagnosis can be made by the doctor are:
- Complete blood count
- Reticulocyte count
- Peripheral smear
- Coombs test (antiglobulin test or AGT)
- Haptoglobin, bilirubin and other liver function tests
- Hemoglobin electrophoresis
- From paroxysmal nocturnal (PNH) tests
- Osmotic fragility test
- Glucose 6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency tests
- Bone Marrow Tests
Non-Immune Hemolytic Anemia Treatment Methods
Non-immune hemolytic anemia treatment for blood transfusions, medicines, plasmapheresis, surgical procedures, blood and marrow stem cell transplants can be performed.
Slightly raised non-immune hemolytic anemia may not need treatment for you. However, fierce non-immune hemolytic anemia may result in fatal consequences if not treated the person appropriately. For this reason, people should be constantly kept under control.
The Goals Of Treatment Are:
- Reduction or cessation of red cell destruction
- The number of red blood cells will be kept at an acceptable level
- Treating the underlying cause
Hereditary hemolytic anemia treatment can last a lifetime. Acquired hemolytic anemia cause of anemia anemia is found and treated, there may be.
Non-immune methods of treatment for hemolytic anemia are as follows:
- Blood Transfusion
- Drug Treatment
- Surgical Intervention
- Blood and marrow stem cell transplant
- Lifestyle Changes
Located in our news, written and compiled from different sources of visual content to be created, a letter of suggestions and information. Constitutes the definitive diagnosis and treatment. In the face of any health problem contact your doctor.