You also have the soup if you are unable to let go of winter and summer heat, but quite practical if you are suffering from heavy and delicious in this recipe, you should definitely try it.
How To Sorrel Soup?
Heavy fat meals in the scorching heat of the summer, syrup desserts and hot soups is not really a subject of preference. In the month of Ramadan , you can easily apply lightweight, cool snacks and foods are preferred by everyone.
- 1.5 cups wheat
- 1.5 cups chickpeas
- 2 cups yogurt
- Separate your wet from the waters of the drain pan Assembly of chickpea and wheat separately. Add the water and boil until it is past the top.
- Legumes boiled in a saucepan combine and boil add boiling water and enough of the same.
- Yogurt, mint, salt and a ladle of the water a little after adding the boiling water to cool and waiting for it by opening iliklasmas make sure the consistency of yogurt .
- Yogurt is thoroughly mixed and slowly add to the pot a quick stir to avoid being cut off.
- By turning off the heat after it starts to boil, leave to cool.
- If you wish you can make by resting it in the fridge colder.
- Susleyin on on demand with mint.