Behçet’s disease is an immune system disease which is usually seen among males. We find all the news about Behçet’s disease.
The blood vessels caused by Behçet’s disease with an immune system disease which is seen and known in most Asian countries. The cause of Behçet’s disease is unknown, although the disease creates inflammation by bacteria and viruses attacking healthy tissues.
Redness along with inflammation in patients, symptoms such as pain and swelling.According to research studies, Behçet’s disease, the most common countries, the Middle East and Japan.
Symptoms Of Behcet’s Disease
It is seen that the symptoms of Behçet’s disease changes from person to person. The reason for this disease because it is known that other parts of the body could lead to damage in Behçet’s disease may occur in different parts of the body. Some patients with very serious illnesses such as meningitis occurs in patients who sores in the mouth as a symptom occurs.
From the patient’s point of the progression of Behçet’s disease is very dangerous. Dec Dec manifested the symptoms of Behçet’s disease within 1-2 weeks and then can disappear. For a diagnosis of Behçet’s disease when the symptoms appeared, how severe it is very important that occur. The symptoms of Behçet’s disease it is very normal for symptoms to be confused with other diseases.
The 5 most common signs of Behcet’s disease;
- Oral wound: one of the first symptoms of Behçet’s disease are seen in almost all patients, and this symptom in the mouth. Like they could suddenly heal spontaneously oral lesions may recur.
- Genital ulcers: another symptom seen in almost half of the patients are wounds that occur in the genital area. These sores also called the vulva the external zone in women, in men, so in the scrotum smotret occurs. The wounds that occur in the genital region can be a little painful.
- Skin problems: sores on the skin of most of the patients are seen. These wounds, especially in the legs and of the upper part of the body can be seen. These scars are usually red and are painful.
- Conjunctivitis: inflammation of the eye that occur in the middle part and posterior, more common in males with Behçet’s disease is a symptom. Pink eye with blurring of vision occurs. As a result of inflammation of the eye eye pain and redness is seen.
- Arthritis: Arthritis is an inflammation of the joints. Half of suffering from Behçet’s disease is a common symptom. Inflammation, especially the knees, ankles, wrists and elbows occur on. Pain and swelling a result of inflammation in the joints is common.
Other Common Symptoms
Veins: inflammation of the veins because of swelling in the arms and legs and the rash is seen. This situation can lead to problems even very serious. For example, because of the inflammation, atherosclerosis, narrowing of the arteries such as.
Digestive system: Behçet’s disease, particularly diarrhea, with symptoms such as abdominal pain and bleeding in the gastrointestinal tract can lead to some damage.
Central nervous system: Again some problems may occur due to inflammation in the central nervous system. Brain inflammation of the membrane neck pain manifests itself in symptoms such as headaches. Also this condition should be treated. Cerebral palsy or the patient is subject to.
Treatment Of Behçet’s Disease
There is a definitive treatment of Behçet’s disease. However, the cause of the disease is to minimize complaints, some treatment methods can be used. In violent cases the symptoms of Behçet’s disease with drug therapy can be used.
- Skin creams: Especially injuries that occur in the genital region may suggest a skin cream to minimize the pain and inflammation of the patient. Ointments creams and gels can also be used for other types.
- Mouthwash: mouthwash is used to alleviate pain and prevent further spread in the mouth sores especially. For this you can use a special gargle water, which is sold.
- Eye drops: one of the major symptoms of Behçet’s disease is inflammation of the eye.Eye drops for pink eye can be used.
- Corticosteroids: these drugs are taken by mouth if mouth sores is used to pass. It also ensures that the inflammation is reduced significantly.
- Drugs that suppress the immune system: the immune system with medications that suppress the symptoms of disease destructive to healthy tissues to minimize it.
- Exercise: moderate at times it didn’t bother a lot of the symptoms of Behçet’s disease treatments Re-will result in the strengthening of joints. However, you should prefer to relax when the symptoms got much stronger.
Herbal Treatment For Behçet’s Disease
Behçet’s disease can cause very serious problems if left untreated. The particular medication can be applied to minimize the symptoms of Behçet’s disease. However, plants can benefit from the side of this medication.
Herbal cures for Behçet’s disease;
- By ingesting plenty of coriander can minimize the negative effects of the disease. Boil dry coriander and allow to rest for 5 minutes and then a glass of water. You can drink this mixture 2 times a day.
- Wolf claw, prepare, grass, son, grass, lemon balm leaves, lavender, tarragon, rosemary, eucalyptus, blossom, Hawthorn, Juniper, Willow, Rose plants are all leaf and boil. Nicely after draining the mixture, by adding into the mix you can drink.
- 2 liters of water and 250 grams of iron up to the turkey melt. After filtering the mixture, 1 cup on an empty stomach. You can consume regularly throughout your illness.
- Behçet’s disease, which is very useful for celery, apples, carrots, onions, cabbage, spinach, and foods such as plenty of garlic should be consumed.
Located in our news, written and compiled from different sources of visual content to be created, a letter of suggestions and information. Constitutes the definitive diagnosis and treatment. In the face of any health problem contact your doctor.