Consumption of quail eggs compared to chicken eggs that is more nutritious and specified all the details we do know about the shape of the benefits.
WHAT IS A QUAIL EGG?
A chicken egg quail egg is more useful than that specified, in the face of many health problems such as allergic asthma and cough it is stated that give effective results. Quail eggscompared to chicken eggs 5 times more phosphor, 8-fold, iron, and contains 9 times more protein. Quail eggs which has a very rich and powerful content, recent research with proven benefits in a healthy way.
Described healing as the egg quail eggs, chicken eggs in terms of content opposed to.Compared to other Egg types more types of amino acids containing quail eggs, thanks to this feature, strengthen the immune system and allows it to heal diseases of the respiratory tract in a short period of.
Asthma, cough, bronchitis, shortness of breath, liver, stomach and Chest Diseases effective in the face of quail eggs to give the specified results, particularly in children contribute to the strengthening of the immune system. Quail eggs, which contributes to the development of children at the same time helps increase appetite. Anemia gave effective results in cases while after surgery, the patient helps himself to recover quickly.
Quail eggs, a very strong content in terms of vitamins and minerals contained. Quail eggs which are very high in nutritional value, gives vigor and aphrodisiac property , thanks to increases sexual desire.
QUAIL EGGS HOW MUCH IS CONSUMED?
Quail eggs is one of the most frequently asked questions about how tuketileceg. Experts children the quail egg soft-boiled indicated that it should not consume; consume raw milk and adults stated that they could. Another important point that attracts the attention of the experts of quail eggs to children under 2 years be given . Otherwise, you may develop allergic conditions or various the baby’s immune system may be adversely affected. Therefore, we recommend that you contact your doctor before giving your children quail eggs.
Adults with cough and allergy complaints, they can be consumed raw quail eggs. For the treatment of cough and allergies; 1 quail egg add honey and after breaking the glass on the bands of connective tissue, add the milk and stir. After waiting for 10 minutes this mixture.Prepare this mixture fresh 15 days apart and consume.
Quail eggs soft-boiled or raw as you can consume, salads, appetizers, and meals, you can easily use.
THE BENEFITS OF QUAIL EGGS
- Protein deficiency is found, and quail eggs to the people who use protein powders may be recommended. However, always should be consumed under strict medical supervision.
- That contributes to the development of children finds. The opening and development of the immune system, helps to of appetite.
- Is recommended for patients with asthma.
- Natural antibiotic and provides protection against infections such as the flu during the winter months.
- It is effective against upper respiratory tract infections.
- Supports mental development. For this reason, school-age children consume during breakfast or after breakfast quail eggs is recommended.
- Quail eggs mixed with milk, provides the possibility of an effective treatment against bronchitis and asthma while from coughing is expressed.
- Quail eggs is recommended for people who play sports. Wellness and gives vigor.
- Quail eggs with aphrodisiac property eliminates sexual reluctance.
- It is good for tuberculosis disease.
- Flush the body of toxins and removes heavy metals in the body.
- Reduces the risk of developing heart disease by strengthening your heart muscles.
- Hope it helps.
- It helps to treat disorders such as stomach ulcers and gastritis.
- Provide protection against obesity by keeping your weight balanced.
- Regulates blood pressure.
- Useful against migraine.
- Regulate blood pressure.
- Helps in the treatment of patients with eczema and similar skin.
- Brightness allows you to gain and improve the skin’s natural skin tone.
- Help strengthen and shine your hair.
- Is good for diabetes.
- Due to a lack of vitamin D prevent osteoporosis from occurring.
- A large part of the vitamin D requirement meets.
SIDE EFFECTS OF QUAIL EGGS
- People with allergies may develop various complications.
- Quail eggs for babies and children, consult your doctor before giving. Otherwise, various disadvantages may occur.
- Itching and rashes on the body can be seen.
- In case of excessive consumption intestinal infections may develop.
- Quail eggs, when consumed is more than 1 per day, allergies may be involved.
- Quail eggs consumed raw, can cause diseases such as avian influenza and salmonella.
- Whites and yolks of quail eggs which are to be consumed raw should be separated.When the White is cooked should not be consumed.
- Kidney patients consult their doctor before eating of quail eggs is recommended.
Located in our news, written and compiled from different sources of visual content to be created, a letter of suggestions and information. Constitutes the definitive diagnosis and treatment. In the face of any health problem contact your doctor.