The birth of a child with great pictures!
Stages of childbirth
Swedish photographer Lennart Nilsson, in a study that lasted more than 12 years, the sperm from uniting with the egg, the birth of a child until the last stages photographed. One of the most special moments in your life, the birth of the child for the study, they are presented with photos 22.
1) the fallopian tubes the sperm going down
2) the sperm approaches the egg cell.
3) Two sperm makes contact with the egg.
4) the winning sperm penetrates the surface of the egg cell.
5) the sperm enters the egg cell, and fertilization takes place. (The moment of conception)
6) after eight days, the human embryo in the uterus connects to the wall.
7), the brain starts to develop in the human embryo.
8) 24-day embryo 18. it’s the heart that begins to take a personal day.
9) When a skeleton starts to form after four weeks, to be distinguished from the human form begins.
10) five percent for a week the eyes, nostrils and mouth holes start forming.Now the embryo is close to 9 mm.
11) after 40 days, the placenta begins to form. This organ connects the embryo with the uterus, thereby oxygen and nutrients to the developing fetus through the mother’s blood and is able to remove waste they may receive.
12) for eight weeks the growing embryo, fetal, preserved in a bag.
13) in the fetus, to use their hands to explore the body and its surroundings – 16 weeks
14) little fetus starts to look like a baby.
15) consists of a flexible cartilage skeleton of the fetus at this stage. Blood vessels can be seen.
16) at the end of 18 weeks the fetus can hear sounds from the outside world, and is close to 18 cm.
17) the fetus is no longer small nails. – 19 weeks
18 )20 a week, known as lanugo, the soft hair on the head of the fetus occupies.Also than 2 cm in two weeks baby has grown.
19), the fetus continues to grow. After 24 weeks
20) the next appearance of the fetus is 26 weeks.
21) six months after the fetus in the womb are preparing to leave. Easier and faster to get out, turns upside down.
22) from the baby coming into the world four weeks ago.