Urinary incontinence usually in women but not in men is a problem that can be seen. Causes and treatment what is urinary incontinence? Here is your detailed guide that we prepared for you…
Information About Urinary Incontinence
Urinary incontinence at any time of urine, sudden and involuntary , in a manner to flow out through the urethra. Usually from the urinary tract, sourced this situation at some time as a consequence of disease may occur. At the same time laugh, sneeze, cough,walking or even while sitting urine escape even if you your bladder when you go to the bathroom that has been fully discharged, if you feel this is a problem. Urinary incontinence is a person’s work and social life is a condition that affects negatively.Every in the two genders can be seen. Accordingly, the treatment of applications varies.
Causes Of Urinary Incontinence
Experts, urinary incontinence is not disease, that affects people’s lives in a negative waysees this as a problem. There can be many causes of this problem in each age group. The main reasons are;
- The muscles of the body at any age of life and function in old age they lose their ability accordingly, urinary incontinence in older people can be seen.
- Holding urine for too much excess weight in overweight people do not grow Nov.Accordingly, head discomfort shows.
- Vaginal Infections
- Difficult Births
- Performed difficult births, the vaginal muscles causes damage to nerves and incontinence.
- Enlarged prostate
- Following surgery for prostate
Urinary Incontinence In Women
The problem is usually too many of urinary incontinence in women who have had babiesor after menopause is a common condition. Over the age of 30 every four women, one common problem with even young women can be seen. Women usually by genital organ prolapse is due. Genital organ prolapse is a very common childbearing, chronic cough disease, obesity , and heavy lifting due to arise.
Urinary Incontinence In Men
Urinary incontinence in women more than men, less is a common disorder. That keep urine in Nov because men are physiologically more advanced. At the same time, these muscles wear down birth to reduce your exposure. Cases more than women but in the case ofsevere as can be experienced.
The diagnosis of urinary incontinence
when you go to the doctor with complaints of urinary incontinence firstly, the schedule of daily urine shall submit. People miss the amount of urine after it has been determined the cause of the problem to understand where this is coming from the bladder that will apply a test showing you how it works.
Treatment Of Urinary Incontinence
- Treated without surgical intervention; a disease occurring as a result of this method of treatment for urinary incontinence apply. With this treatment, which makes the problem even worse constipation, obesity, excessive fluid consumption as a result of pressure and tobacco use are trying to prevent. The pelvic floor musclesattempt to correct.
- Treated with Kegel exercises; Pelvic muscles are the muscle that holds urine.These muscles are damaged or when Ability is low, urinary incontinence will occur.From your doctor a list of exercise with the muscles of the pelvis strengthening is targeted at. During pregnancy, these exercises can be done.
- For the treatment of cancer with drugs prescribed by a doctor specialist treatment. Your doctor relaxants bladder with urinary incontinence and tries to jump in front of.
- This is treated with surgical intervention; subsequent to the approval of your doctor, the problem surgery is solved. Various surgical methods are available.
Content compiled from different sources in the field of written and visual content to be created, a letter of suggestions and information. Constitutes the definitive diagnosis and treatment. In the face of any health problem contact your doctor.Remember, the health problems of the individual treatment methods for biology, genetic characteristics, age, height, weight differences, and these aspects may vary according to like a dozen different allergic situation. To treat your health problems, but your doctor can help.