A wasp or Hornet (yellow jacket) stings is a painful experience. Can be very upsetting and frightening for small children.
Wasp stings, it can be life threatening for people who are allergic to the venom in the needle. This allergic reaction, known as anaphylaxis.
Been bitten a few times before this and sensitive to it tend to be victimized than people from becoming systemic reactions.
The good news is that this type of allergic reactions are infrequent and fatal to happen to be more rare.
Prevention Of Wasp Stings
It is a form of Defense to wasp stings. If the nest is disturbed or if they feel threatened wasps, bees and stings to provokes this makes it very aggressive.
In the spring, the wasps in the nest to feed the larvae of aphids, Yesil, flies, and other insects prey on. Meanwhile, the wasps, however, is under the threat of bees nests or young if they think saldirganlasirl.
Tips To Prevent Bites
Late summer / autumn so they do not oscillate in wild bees young bees does not yemleyec sugary. Fermented fruit and sweet things this time, and are generally at the stage where they’re trying to picnics, barbecues and outdoor meals become so much more than a harmful.
To prevent removal and to work around to be stung luckily, there are some easy things you can do on your own.
- Do not panic – If you find wasps nearby, stay calm and slowly step away.
- Don’t scream, or swing your arms them – This will only provoke them and make them more aggressive.
- Strong, beware of the sweet smell – Very perfumed fragrances, shampoos, hair sprays, do not use.
- Avoid bright colors – Bumblebees that will attract bright, bold, patterned clothes and chichewa do not use bags.
- Avoid Orchard – Or any soft fruit crops, and even wild bees come together and they are looking for food in the trash unopened boxes.
- Try to avoid open drinks – Is left open beverage cans or bottles if you can encourage wild bees to pillage.
- Cover food and drinks – Gall wasps keep closed at all times while outdoors to keep away from consuming food and drinks.
- Clean thick – Sweet foods / drinks out of the hands of children after consuming the / ensure that faces are clean.
Treatments For Wasp Stings
Never been bitten before you know how you react to a wasp sting is power. There are some practical things you can do to help with the pain you can feel.
- Use a cold flannel ice pack or cold compressor.
- Take painkillers to relieve any pain.
- Small stings antihistamine tablets to reduce swelling localized in the vicinity of use.
About wasp stings if you have any doubts, please consult a doctor or medical expert.
Allergic reaction anaphylaxis, may occur in a person duyarlilastig the poison in the needle. A rare reaction, but can be fatal.
After a person is stung, if he exhibits the following symptoms, immediately call an ambulance:
- Difficulty breathing
- Nausea or diarrhea
- Feeling faint or dizzy
- Swollen face or mouth
- Swallowing problems
Do you want to avoid wasp stings?
Eliminate the wasp nest, the wasps who are buzzing around your home, the number of stings is one of the most reliable ways to reduce your risk for and painful.
A nest on your property unless it is treated, you will continue to experience the problem during the summer wasp.
Our certified technicians at Rentokil, only need a 30-45 minute visit to treat a Hornet’s Nest.
We will offer expert advice on the prevention of future problems Hornet.
source: https://www .rentokil .com.tr/arilar/sokmalari/