Turmeric is very useful against diseases thanks to its cucurmin material. It is among the benefits of turmeric that it provides protection against many types of cancer, improves diabetes and strengthens muscles . It is a plant used in both the kitchen and medical fields of these countries because it is grown in India, China and Indonesia.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF TURMERIC?
Turmeric , which has been known for many years , has been used for many years, and has a distinct taste in food. Turmeric is a very useful plant because you can use as a spice in your meals. Here are some of the benefits of turmeric:
- The active ingredient of turmeric is cucurmin. Cucurmin is very useful for health. The reason why turmeric is good for many diseases is a kind of substance. It contains minerals such as potassium, copper, iron, manganese, as well as vitamins B6, C and E. Thanks to its rich content, it is good for muscle pains. It regulates sleep. Prevents depression.
- Provides protection against cancer. It contains a substance called kukurmin (cucurmin) which prevents cancer significantly. This prevents the growth of cancerous cells. Colon cancer is a very useful herb against cancer, such as skin cancer and breast cancer. It provides protection against prostate cancer and slows the growth of prostate cancer cells. According to research, it has been shown that it provides protection against radiation-induced cancers. Leukemia is beneficial against blood cancer. Lowers the rate of leukemia in childhood.
- Good for diabetes. Eliminates the negative effects of diabetes. It can be used alone or in combination with pepper to benefit diabetes. Reduces insulin resistance. Balances blood sugar.
- Reduces the risk of developing flu. It protects against colds , flu and flu. To protect against these diseases, a teaspoon of turmeric powder is added to a cup of warm milk. Drink well and mix. The prepared mixture can provide protection against cough , colds and flu. It strengthens the immune system.
- Good for rheumatism. It provides benefit against bone and joint pain. Along with mild joint pain, it is also good for joint inflammation. It is a useful plant for rheumatism, osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Relaxes the digestive system. Ulcerative colitis is good for intestinal diseases. It destroys the heartburn and indigestion. It provides benefit for stomach disorders such as ulcers and gastritis. However, excessive consumption of stomach disorders should be avoided. When consumed excessively, it may cause damage to the stomach instead of benefit.
- It protects the heart. Cardiovascular disease, such as cardiovascular disease benefits. According to research, fewer plaques are seen in the heart vessels of people who consume turmeric. Heart-friendly.
- It strengthens memory. Helps easy learning by increasing learning ability. It also strengthens memory. Good for forgetfulness and alzheimer. It improves brain functions by being good for the brain.
- It strengthens the immune system. Provides protection against diseases. Protects cells from the harmful effects of free radicals.
HOW TO USE TURMERIC?
- Turmeric tea is prepared and used. Turmeric tea is very easy to make. If you don’t like it, you can consume it by adding cinnamon, honey, lemon or ginger.
- Turmeric is used in meals. Almost all meals are added, except for sweet foods. It is added to vegetables and meat dishes. Especially consumed with pumpkin and cauliflower. Also poured on the eggs in the breakfast.
WHAT ARE THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF TURMERIC?
- The liver is also a great benefit.
- It has antioxidant properties.
- It is beneficial for gall bladder discomfort.
- It has the property of balancing cholesterol.
- The benefits of turmeric are among the benefits of turmeric .
- Provides easy healing of wounds in the skin. It is good for skin diseases like psoriasis.
- It acts as an antidepressant against depression.
- Good for headaches.
- Hair loss, benefits such as ringworm benefits.
- Good for mouth wounds.
- Helps to remove the edema in the body.
DOES TURMERIC WEAKEN?
Thanks to the cucurmin material in its content, the flow of saffron is supported. This results in increased body fat burning. Accelerates metabolism. After fatty meals or with fatty meals, the effect of digestion can be increased by consuming. In this way, slimming is achieved with turmeric.
HOW IS TURMERIC CONSUMED?
- First of all, it is possible to use it as a seasoning in pickles. You can even use it in cakes. Especially turmeric rice is a dish that everyone should try.
- It can be used in various meat dishes such as beef and lamb.
- It is consumed as a spice in meals and salads.
- According to the taste of your mouth, you can use 1-2 teaspoons as a spice. You can add to the many dishes you add spices. For example, you can put it in barren, stuffed and even meatballs.
- You can consume turmeric by mixing with honey. With only 1-2 teaspoons of turmeric, you can find cure for many diseases, especially cancer, and prevent many diseases.
- You can also use it as a turmeric, turmeric tea or turmeric mask .
WHAT ARE THE HARMS OF TURMERIC?
No known significant damage or side effects. But as it is known, everything is harmless, so it is necessary to avoid the excessive use of turmeric.
- If used excessively, it can cause nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.
- In combination with blood thinning drugs should be avoided.
- Some people may cause itching and redness on the skin.
- People who have stones in the gallbladder should avoid using them.
- People with liver inflammation are not recommended to consume.
- Pregnant women who will use turmeric should consume in consultation with a doctor.
It is a proposal and Information article that has been compiled from different sources. There is no definitive diagnosis and treatment. Ask your doctor about any health problems. Remember, the treatment methods applied in health problems may vary according to the biology of individuals, hereditary characteristics, age, height, weight differences, allergic aspects and dozens of such conditions. Only your doctor can help you in the treatment of your health problems.