What Is Neck Pain?
Neck bones, ligaments, and muscles it supports and enables our head to move. The result of any injury or abnormality of neck pain and stiffness may lead to factors such as. Many people may experience neck pain and neck stiffness as well as the Dec. Most of the time, it is not a serious problem within a few days of this situation can be passed. But in some cases it may indicate serious diseases. If your neck pain continues for a long time than a week, definitely consult a physician.
Neck pain can be felt as:
- Severe pain in the head movements that make it more difficult
- Sharp pain at one point
- A general tenderness of the area
- Spread pain in the head area
- Shoulder, arm and spread the fingers pain
Results that point to serious problems:
- Shoulders, radiating into the arms or fingers, tingling, numbness or weakness
- Problem with gripping or lifting objects
- Walking, problems with balance or coordination
- Loss of bladder or bowel control
Causes Of Neck Pain
Neck pain is a very common problem. Sometimes roots, sometimes while had poor posture and from overuse, falls, sports, and injury can be caused by reasons such as. We can examine the problems that cause neck pain.
Commonly, there are a number of problems that cause pain in the neck. In addition, irritation of the skin along the nerve pathways, shoulder, head, arm and into the hand can cause pain. Irritation of the spinal cord, legs and under the neck may cause pain in other areas. Some causes of neck pain:
- Bad posture
- Work at a desk for a long time
- Sleeping in a bad position
- Injury during exercise
Neck, is very sensitive to injuries. Car accidents, Falls and injuries during sports can strain the muscles of the neck. Fracture of the bones of the neck, or the spinal cord may damage it. And neck injuries caused by a sudden jolt is known as the whip.
Neck pain, may be a symptom of a heart attack.
- Shortness of breath
- Arm or jaw pain
Benzeri kalp krizi belirtileriniz varsa hemen bir ambulans çağırın veya yakınınızdaki acil servise başvurun.
Beyin ve omuriliği çevreleyen ince dokunun iltihaplanması menenjit olarak bilinir. Menenjit, ateş ve baş ağrısı ve boyun tutulmalarına sebep olabilir. Menenjit kesinlikle hafife alınmaması gereken, ölümcül sonuçlar doğurabilen bir rahatsızlıktır.
- Congenital abnormalities
- Cancer of the spine
- Swelling and protrusion of the bone of the joints
- Osteoporosis, a prevalent metabolic bone disease. May cause small fractures and weakening of the bones.
- Fibromyalgia can cause pain in the neck and shoulder area on Nov.
What Is Neck Pain?
There are discs between the vertebrae, and the hardness of the sucking movement allows you to move. Drives thanks to our body weight, spreads evenly all over the body. Over time, the discs may wear out the necessary fluids, and over the years loses. A hernia in this area occur. Over time will wear out and may cause hernia in extreme coercive action.
Boyun fıtığı belirtileri nelerdir?
- Tek kola yayılan ağrı
- Kuvvet kaybı
- Cisimleri kavrayamama
- Difficulty in walking
What is neck pain??
If you have a hernia if granted, you can recover by resting during this difficult period. Simple physical methods of treatment is another option that will be good for you. Your pain and more pain medication, if not better methods, such as Physical Therapy to treat neck painwithout doubt will be operated.
Straightening The Neck Is What?
Flattened the curve of the neck, the upper spine is located in the curvature of the spine. Can be a hereditary condition. Injuries are also quite unhealthy as it may be the cause of the trauma posture has no effect. Stress flattened the curve of the neck is located at.
The Neck Straightening Treatment
Nov soothing creams in the initial stages it will work fairly. With the hot application, the pain can be reduced. In advanced stages, physical therapy is recommended. Generally, it does not require the smooth operation of the neck. But that is a good idea to add; once you have definitely not smoothing the back of the neck.
What Is The Treatment For Neck Pain?
Long-term if you have neck pain, consult a doctor. The injuries and accidents you must notify your doctor that you spent during the examination. The treatment of neck pain, the diagnosis may vary depending on. By your doctor after diagnosis treatment of neck pain may include the following:
- Ice and heat therapy
- Exercise, stretching and physical therapy
- Pain relief medication
- Nov relaxers
- Neck collar
- If you have an infection antibiotics
- In the case of surgical interventions necessary
- Chiropractic treatment
- Electrical nerve stimulation
Neck Pain Treatment At Home
“What is neck pain?” in response to the question some methods that you can apply at home:
- Apply ice for the first time. Afterwards, the bands, be sure to keep the area warm by taking hot shower and hot compresses.
- Sports, such as heavy lifting, avoid activities that could be making your pain worse.
- Run every day your neck. Up-Down, Left-Right movements slowly and repeat.
- Try to capture good posture.
- Your phone, do not hold between your neck and your shoulder.
- Don’t wait and don’t sit in the same position for a long time.
- A gentle neck massage.
- Neck support pillows purchase.
Herbal Solutions For Neck Pain
Apple cider vinegar: apple cider vinegar you pour it around your neck tied a clean towel to wait 1-2 hours will do you good. You can apply this method until the pain subsides.
Ginger: increase the rate of blood flow, ginger, helps in the passage of pain and inflammation. Moreover, dry and fresh as you can use different methods. A glass of water half teaspoon of powdered ginger, stirring. You’re grating fresh ginger with hot water heated by wrapping the sore area with cheesecloth to hold you. This method can be repeated several times during the day.
Cayenne pepper: a teaspoon of chilli powder add 2 tablespoons of heated olive oil and apply to sore area. You can apply this treatment twice a day.
Lavender oil: massage to relax tense muscles. Lavender oil neck pain for a good solution.