Caffeine, present in things we eat and things we drink. Well, what are caffeine which foods and beverages? Here are the caffeine you are curious about everything is right here…
Caffeine is a substance located naturally in many beverages and that woke the brain.Thein, guaranine, and the text known as alkolid that belong to the group of nitrogenous organic compounds.
Caffeine, which have the most effect in the body, increasing blood pressure, accelerating heart rate causes an elevation of stress hormones especially. Great caffeine which has a stimulating effect on the nervous system of the person in this way enables us to stay awake. These reactions differ from person to person. These differences depend on a person’s body the caffeine habit.
What Are The Benefits Of Caffeine?
- Adenosine is secreted in the blood vessels of the brain that extender feature. Caffeine vascular headaches induced by preventing this expansion passes.
- The pituitary gland, the adrenal glands to release adrenaline, by stimulating expansion of the respiratory tract. In this way, the crisis has the effect of mitigating asthma.
- Caffeine, alcohol-related cirrhosis and liver cancer reduces the risk of.
- Nov co-ordination and strength improves.
- Caffeine allows you to burn more calories by raising the energy consumption.
- Has a soothing effect on the intestines.
- Minimizes the formation of gallstones drink 2-3 cups of coffee per day for men.
- Reduces the risk of Parkinson’s disease.
What Are The Disadvantages Of Caffeine?
- Stomach gives rise to the progression of diseases.
- Insomnia can cause psychological problems such as irritability.
- Through the urine as calcium, magnesium, sodium and potassium minerals such as the output increases.
- The increase of the stress hormone accelerates.
- More caffeine can impair the function of the heart muscle at the rate received.
- Received during the period of pregnancy, the baby’s heartbeat and the respiratory tract can cause an increase in caffeine. If the amount of caffeine that is received during this period further increases, it retards the brain development of the baby.
- A woman who consumes caffeine daily 150-300 mg Low likely to give birth to 2 doubles.When this rate rises above 300 mg 5 the probability of miscarriage doubles.
After Which Caffeine Is Not Harmful
For the health until a certain amount of caffeine is required. This rate is more than extremely harmful to the human body it becomes. Therefore, while consuming caffeinated foods and beverages is extremely important to pay attention to the daily rate. Here’s health effects of too much intake of caffeine:
- Consume 1 gram per day, caffeine headaches, heart palpitations, and loss of appetite causes.
- Caffeine consume 5 grams per day; coma, respiratory and cardiac failure leading to causes.
- Per day consume more than 10 grams of caffeine; a lethal effect.
What Is Caffeine?
Caffeine is found in many foods and beverages. Caffeine is found naturally in foods, although sometimes it is manufactured using synthetic. The rates of caffeine in foods and beverages here:
- 50 g Chocolate, 5.5-35.5 mg
- 1 cup brewed tea 25 mg
- Of Diet Coke 1 box 38 – 45 mg
- 1 box Arm 45-50 mg
- Turkish coffee 1 cup 57 mg
- 70 mg iced tea 1 box
- Nescafe 1 cup 75 mg
- Espresso 1 cup 100 mg
- 1 cup filter coffee 150-200 mg
- 150-250 mg energy drink 330 ml