Cholesterol produced by our body and food that can be obtained from a fat-like substance. Cholesterol, we can know everything there is to know about high cholesterol.
What Is Cholesterol?
Cholesterol, cell structure, hormones and energy contributing to the production of an oil that looks like wax. Cholesterol is a substance produced by our body and that we can get from certain foods. High cholesterol accumulate in the arteries when there is excess and just how much consist of plates.
High cholesterol, considered to be a disease are all alone though, due to the accumulation in the vessels that cause cardiovascular diseases .
There are 2 types of cholesterol;
– Good ( HDL)
– Bad ( LDL )
Good cholesterol, bad cholesterol which helps to lower good cholesterol at the same time, allows the vessel to be cleaned. Bad cholesterol , blood clots, heart disease leads to.
Symptoms Of Cholesterol
– Black ring, which is under consideration
– Bitter taste in the mouth
– Vision blur
– Pain in the left arm and shoulder
Factors That Increase Cholesterol
– Improper nutrition
– Diabetic disease
– Kidney, liver and thyroid disease
Of Cholesterol Turnover.
– Lean meat eat. Do not add fat to eating meat.
– Should not consume too many eggs. Boiled eggs can be eaten only once a week.
– Oil should not be added to salads. Oil instead of lemon you can use vinegar.
– Day 2-or 10 Walnut nuts are edible.
– Salt should be avoided.
– Consume plenty of fiber foods, because fiber foods in lowering cholesterol levels.
– Try to consume wholegrain bread.
– Try to eat the rind of the fruit.
– Make sure you’re getting legumes.
– 7-8 glasses of water per day should be consumed.
Neoldu.com / Special News