What is exercise?
Exercise, and repetitive body movements in a certain area in a planned manner.
Many people start the exercise at certain stages of life and afterwards leaves it. The most important reason for this, without having enough information unconsciously your muscles is to exercise. Exercise is considered as a subclass of physical activity. Planned, structured, voluntary, elements of physical fitness that aims at improving one or a few continuous activities.
The purpose of the exercise put on oxygen distribution and metabolic process, track, strength, improve endurance, reduce body fat, Nov-to improve joint movements. All these benefits in their daily lives is essential to good health and everyone should take up a exercise routine program.
Is there any distinction between young and old to exercise, however, there are risks of strenuous exercise. 3 times a week, and up to 20 minutes of a workout is enough. Sessions 5 times per week for 15-25 minutes or more for top level benefit. At least 3 hours before strenuous exercise you should eat a meal, before exercise, fluid (1 cup), can be taken during and after exercise.
Warm-up and cool-down, are important parts of the exercise.”Warm up” the body from the rest to activity transition, “cooling” the return to rest from the activity in a healthy manner (the situation before it started to warm up) helps. Elderly individuals, their muscles longer to prepare a warm-up period.
For the study of warming, low-level aerobic exercise, flexibility, brisk walking, jogging etc) is an appropriate approach to implement. Resting pulse rate in the cooling section to the value of nearly level, 10-15 pulses/minute above, at a slow pace until we get activities (Hiking, flexibility) you need to make.
Pause suddenly after an intense workout, blood pressure is reduced, thus decreases blood flow to the brain, dizziness and fainting may occur, which can lead to cramps, also Nov. This is dangerous for older individuals.
Stretching the cooling section is well suited for, but is not suitable for the warm-up section. Applied to warm muscles because stretching can impair the muscles. Specific exercises for specific muscles may require stretching. For example, the cyclist; group the back of the thigh, legs, groin, and thigh muscles on the front of the group, swimmer; groin, shoulder and back muscles stretching.
Types of Exercise movements
• Aerobic exercise movements
• Resistance movements boost and weight exercises,
Balance and stretching exercises divided into three categories.
Types of Exercise Aerobic exercises that burns calories by using the body’s maximum oxygen. Hiking, tennis, swimming, activities such as cycling are included in this group. Resistance, strengthening and weight exercises, running exercises for all groups Nov.
Weight training, exercise with the body’s own weight without the need for equipment. Nov provides for the development of these exercises. Balance and stretching exercises, the muscles and joints to extend the length of the distance between the exercise. Yoga and stretching exercises are accomplished with.
Benefits of Exercise movements
To effectively feel the benefits of exercise, you need to do it regularly. What follows is a brief list of these benefits:
• It’ll help to keep your ideal weight.
• Healthy bones and joints helps to protect them, and to the formation of Nov.
• Reduces the risk of depression.
• Reduces the risk of heart disease.
• Reduces the risk of cancer.
• Fit and will make you feel good.
• Sleep patterns by providing helps to have a more productive day.
Moderate exercise for at least 30 minutes every day to do allows you to burn 200 calories on average. The amount of energy you spend, gender, age, body weight, and will vary according to the intensity of the activity you do.
1. Feeling good about yourself should be done whenever you are exercising alone.
2. Exercise 2 hours after a meal or preferably open when it should be done.
3. Adequate fluid intake should be maintained. In particular, old, fat, diabetic and diuretic treatment should pay attention to areas of greater fluid intake.
4. Too hot, too humid, sun and extreme exercise should not be done.
5. Exercise should be discouraged with appropriate dress and shoes.
6. Discomfort in the chest, arms, neck, back, pain, burning, excessive fatigue should be seen by a physician on.
7. Shortness of breath, Nov skeletal, joint pain, shall continue to exercise in.
8. After exercise, chronic fatigue, insomnia, nausea, and joint pain Nov if you have to exercise should be reduced.
9. The exercise should be started slowly and gradually should be withdrawn.
10. Age >45 in men and >55 in women who are going through should not exercise without a doctor.