Grape leaf contains vitamins C, E, A, B6 and many minerals. There are 14 calories in 5 vine leaves. Grape leaves were used for treatment purposes in ancient times. Grape leaf tea has great benefit against diarrhea, gynecological bleeding, inflamed vaginal discharge. This tea strengthens the vessel wall, eliminates varicose veins enlargement and stagnation of the toes. Grape leaf tea is drunk for a month saves alcohol addiction. This treatment method cleans the damaged body of alcohol and removes alcohol poisoning. The grape leaf is brewed as follows.
How to make grape leaf tea?
200 ml of hot water is poured on 10-12 pieces of grape leaves and boiled for 5-7 minutes. Tea has many benefits to the body:
– Strengthens vessels and regulates vessel conductivity
– Slows the development of lung cancer – Rejuvenates the skin
– Relieves diarrhea – Reduces bleeding
– Removes edema in the feet
– Eliminates alcohol poisoning.
– Keeps people away from alcoholic beverages.