Described as we do know all the details about hypoglycemia blood sugar levels fall.
WHAT IS HYPOGLYCEMIA?
Hypoglycemia below normal blood sugar levels at a value to be referred to as. Although not usually considered as a disease itself, hypoglycemia is a symptom of another problem. Food is dissolved by the digestive system after emerging in the simplest form of sugar to be used by other cells in the body blood sugar (glucose) is referred to as. However, your body doesn’t glucose stored in the liver-livered and is subject to hypoglycemia if blood sugar is raised.
In healthy individuals, the blood glucose values of 70-150 mg/dL range. However, blood sugar 60 mg/dL if it drops below, the person palpitations, sweating, fatigue, and conditions such as are observed. Decreases in blood sugar implies that symptoms are often of this type.However, the blood glucose 50 mg/dL if it fell below in addition to these symptoms, headaches, behavioral changes, concentration problems and situations, such as memory corruption occur.
The blood glucose values even though internationally recognized, this condition hdoes not apply to everybody. Every individual has a different metabolism and structure due to the fact that these values vary from person to person. In some people, blood glucose 80 mg/dL if severe reactions were observed when blood sugar drops below some 50-40 mg/dL if it falls below pretty mild symptoms are observed. However, the rate of fall of blood glucose are also important. How fast blood sugar falls, if the symptoms becomes so severe.
THE CAUSES OF HYPOGLYCEMIA?
- Reduced very quickly to sugar in the body
- Pumping more insulin into the blood
- Mixing the blood glucose very slowly
- Use medication at the wrong time
- Alcohol use
- Irregular eating
- Too much insulin or oral antidiabetic use
- Insulin injections replace
- Don’t exercise more than usual
- In women, menstrual period, the beginning of
- Delay of gastric emptying
- Move to a warm environment from a cold environment
- Some weight loss surgeries
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF HYPOGLYCEMIA?
Low blood sugar, is a very important element in terms of brain health. Therefore, many low blood sugar known as hypoglycemia symptoms are observed. Mild hypoglycaemia severe hypoglycaemia in the next grade when they don’t make too much trouble and can lead to a coma which can be life threatening results may occur.
Mild Symptoms Of Hypoglycemia
- The feeling of hunger
Symptoms Of Moderate Hypoglycemia
- Abdominal pain
- Blurred vision
- Difficulty in speaking
- Acceleration in the heart rate
Symptoms Of Severe Hypoglycemia Include
- Loss of consciousness
TREATMENT OF HYPOGLYCEMIA
The treatment of hypoglycemia is evaluated in two aspects. When assessing the factors that primarily cause hypoglycemia on the other hand, the first action is performed. The indication is for first responders. Juice consumption in the face of mild symptoms of hypoglycemia, glucose tablets or the taking of the problem with simple sugars can be eliminated. However, more serious and severe cases of hypoglycemia may be the result if I give a shot of glucagon in the course.
After the first engagement, are examined and the underlying reasons provided to eliminate the underlying cause. In this case, the person’s health condition and a method of treatment according to the type of the underlying cause is determined. However, some cases of hypoglycemia, treatment may not be possible. In such cases, measures are taken to prevent and reduce episodes of hypoglycemia.
HOW PATIENTS HYPOGLYCEMIA SHOULD FEED?
- Should you skip meals and avoid being hungry.
- Create a regular diet and try to eat at the same time every day.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
- Avoid consumption of fruit juice.
- Eat protein and vegetables.
- Stay away from consumption of simple sugar and flour.
- Whole wheat bread, , refined grains you can consume.
- Rice, white bread, famous sweets, white pasta, jam, honey and molasses reduce consumption of.
Located in our news, written and compiled from different sources of visual content to be created, a letter of suggestions and information. Constitutes the definitive diagnosis and treatment. In the face of any health problem contact your doctor.