History Of Micro Pin
Dermaroller micro-needling) actually the logic of the method has been known for thousands of years. In ancient times Chinese, Indian and Egyptian cultures in each of skin needling for the treatment of various diseases using the method.
Micro-needling with aesthetic concerns in the use of the method in 1905 the first German dermatologist Ernst kromayer the development of the instrument began with a dermaroller. Dermaroller, a dermatologist at the end of the 1990s in Canada and went to homes as we know it today developed a method to Shaped.
What Is Dermaroller?
Dermaroller in its simplest terms, it is a roller with numerous tiny needles around. The occurrence opens micro channels on the surface of the skin. Around the needles the length of a millimeter, the sensitivity of the applied Area, Skin Problems, and will vary according to frequency of use.
What Is Dermaroller And How Skin Repairs?
Dermaroller basically, what he did is to open the microscopic channels on the surface of skin. Ironically, thanks to the restorative effect this shows. Body, micro-needling and wound open channels of accelerating the production of collagen and elastin as it detects that they be repaired immediately. Collagen and elastin, the skin’s firmness, elasticity and youthfulness.
Experts, sessions of dermaroller collagen production to be done systematically as a result of at least two-fold increased says. Dermaroller therefore in the professional world, ‘and trigger collagen induction therapy (collagen induction therapy)is known as.
The Benefits Of Using The Dermaroller
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Sun spots fixes.
- Acne marks, acne scars their reviews.
- Hyperpigmentation (skin) treat.
- Eliminates the stitches and incision.
- Shrink pores.
- Under-eye bags and wrinkles reduce.
- The fullness of the lips can give.
- Facial redness (Rosacea) decreases.
- Skin cracks fixes.
- Prevents hair loss, new hair in the balding area.
- It refreshes the skin, improves overall radiance.
Dermaroller How To Choose?
What is the first consideration when buying a Dermaroller, to choose a good product.CE certified, stainless steel, or try to pick a product that is made out of titanium. Experts, titanium products more robust and long-lasting, but points out that requires more attention in terms of hygiene.
The Dermaroller Which Aspect Should I Buy? (Dermaroller Needle Selection)
The answer to this question, targeted to solve the problem with the dermaroller depends on. Let me say from the beginning, the experts of long needle dermaroller 0.5 millimeters from the facial area does not recommend that the species be used in the home for. 0.5 millimeters, and the risk of damaging the skin and most secure for home use in terms of hygiene on the size. The use of the dermaroller the objectives of the different tribes are as follows:
0.25 mm: Absorption Increases under-eye refreshes
- Enhances the absorption of creams and serums
- Reduces the size of pores,
- Suitable for use under the eyes and around the eyes.
- Bleeding, abdominal pain, and does not lead to.
- Needles dermaroller 0.25 millimeter partially on the skin for a short time we’ll dig deeper. Therefore, does not trigger the production of collagen, the cell does not refresh and is not effective in treating wrinkles.
How Often Can You Use?
Dermaroller 0.25 millimeter, compared to other tribes, guided by skin less recovery time is also shorter. In the face area in order to increase the absorption of the product can be used every other day. The eye area it is recommended to use twice a week.
0.5 mm, wrinkles and Baldness Stop!
- 0.5 millimeter in length, which is the most recommended dermaroller to use at home are good ways to trigger the production of collagen and elastin.
- Renewing cell lines, slight wrinkles and destroys
- Lightweight stretch marks removes
- Enhances the absorption of creams and serums
- Sun spots hyperpigmentation and destroys
- Acne scars reviews
- In increasing collagen production plumps your lips,
- When applied to the hair, the new hair it removes.
How Often Can You Use?
Dermaroller 0.5 millimeter, it is recommended to wait at least a week between applications. In the case that do not have side effects on your skin you can try applying once a week. Sensitive skin, it is recommended to apply only once a month.
This coating can give the dermaroller a slight sting, and in places can cause bleeding. People low pain threshold may feel the need to use the numbing cream, but a more painful practice.
Reddening of the skin after application of 0.5 mm dermaroller is normal, the redness will subside within a few hours.
0.75, 1.0, and 1.5 mm: Crack, surgical scars, and the battle with cellulite
- 0.5 millimeter in the same way on the dermaroller triggers the production of collagen, wrinkles, skin blemishes, such as the absorption of the cream gives the same effect of subjects. However, as often as 0.5 mm may not be used.
- Dermaroller 0.75 millimeter, treat deeper wrinkles, collagen is used as the trigger.
- In the region with a length of 1.0 mm the dermaroller neck and neck for anti-aging purposes can be applied.
- 1.5 mm dermaroller can be used again as a percent of cellulite, crack, stretch marks, burn scars like a more in-depth areas that require treatment can be applied.
- 2.0 mm for very problematic skin, intensive cellulite, large scars, deep scar on topics such as allows you to renew.
- The 0.5 mm dermaroller is the home of the tribes, it is recommended to apply by experts in beauty salons.
How Often Can You Use?
A 0.75 mm length dermaroller for beginners, it is recommended to apply 4-6 weeks.The channels will be deeper on the skin because that will open the recovery phase will last longer. Therefore, less than 0.5 inch more than once in the month of the application with large size dermaroller is not recommended.
What Are The Effects Of The Dermaroller?
A night that will not result in the application of the dermaroller, a long-term note that is a treatment method. Yes, just after application, the serum you use, the better penetration of the conditioner, or light bulb, thanks to you will see improvement in your skin. But this positive effect occurs when the main application starts the body to produce new collagen. It takes approximately two months for enough collagen to grow. Therefore, the actual positive effects to show the problem area and it may take several months depending on the person’s skin type and age. Be patient!
Dermaroller Is A Sample Program
- Tell a dermaroller 0.5 mm with a sample program can be applied to:
- The first month, start with once a week. Your skin the first time, the reverse reaction if you show them a specific day of the week, right before bed, follow a total of four sessions a month.
- The fourth session of skipping a week at the end of 15 days, Dec. At the end of this period of the fifth session.
- 15 days and again for the sixth session, Dec.
- In this way, the two months is over and collagen production visibly will be initiated. In subsequent sessions, depending on whether you want to solve the skin problems persist you can lower it to once a month.
How to Use Dermaroller
Dermaroller is the most basic and the most important condition of application, will not neglect to pay attention to hygiene, no time. Before you apply the dermaroller on both tools, as well as you must clean your skin.
You can use alcohol to clean the dermaroller. You can use antiseptic spray cleaners in the market easily.
It is essential that there is any makeup residue on your face. Sticking a single needle into the hole of the remains of the slightest makeup can lead to infection and will remember that next micro; remove your makeup and clean your face with antiseptic wipes.
Dermaroller now show your face! Now the goal is to open micro channels in the whole of the face, therefore, is to leave an area that does not exceed those needles.
Experts say a system and technical proposes:
- Your face, cheeks, forehead and consider to be separate pieces; on these parts work separately.
- Dermaroller first vertically, then horizontally, then diagonally in two directions, you should take out more often. According to the sensitivity of your skin, you can apply 5 to 10 times in each direction.
- Meanwhile, in each direction, after passing the dermaroller gently remove it and you need to tap it again. The reason for this is this: a tick is inclined to the vertical while in the area, for instance right when the dermaroller unless you remove it, you open to the risk of creating a tear on your skin.
- In this way, it passed over your entire face; apply a bit more pressure to the troubled areas.
- Dermaroller your face just wash it with cold water immediately after application.
- By resting for about 10 minutes in alcohol to disinfect the dermaroller, cleaner spray and after it dries, remove your own box.
Do I Have To Use The Serum After Dermaroller?
The dermaroller for cell renewal on the basis of the method alone is sufficient. Afterwards, you can complete the application in just a moisturizing cream.
Well, then, why is it so popular serum to use in conjunction with the various? The reason is this: when you open this application, the micro-channels, serum, cream products such as bulb and allows you to penetrate the layers of the skin lower than usual. Hence, the effect of the products that you use after dermaroller increases significantly.
In Which The Products Are Used After Dermaroller?
- Properties moisturizing and wrinkle reduction with hyaluronic acid dermarollerafter the most recommended product.
- Anti-aging and lifting serum and dermaroller effective light bulbs in use the effect after the process is greatly increased.
- Dermaroller is definitely not recommended you get out in the sun immediately after application. Definitely you must use the sunscreen the coming days.
- After Dermaroller vitamin C or retinol-free, soft-featured face moisturizing masks can be used. But why comes out by removing, or the mask that is intended to remove dead skin you should stay away from!
- Cellulite reduction cellulite cream to the area after the application of the dermaroller you can use.
- After the application of the dermaroller for the purpose of removing hair nourishing natural oils such as castor oil and natural ingredients you can take the serum to the roots of the hair. At the same time, the dermaroller minoxidil-containing products post-implementation helps to remove the hair.
Which Products Are Not Used After Dermaroller?
- Facial creams with retinol and vitamin C serum it works wonders on your skin may be normally content. But micro-needling in the immediate aftermath of, it is certainly not recommended. The reason for this is that the open pores will create a burning sensation.
- The dermaroller to avoid the risk of infection and avoid clogging of pores after the application of a foundation you shouldn’t.
Dermaroller Should Not Be Used In What Circumstances?
- Active acne active infection and active yeast on skin dermaroller should not be done.
- Those with blood clotting problems, diabetes, hypertension and cancer patients this application must be done.
- In open or raised scars dermaroller should not be applied.
- During pregnancy and lactation the dermarollerda should be avoided.
- Dermaroller should not be shared with anyone else.
It is a proposal and Information article that has been compiled from different sources. There is no definitive diagnosis and treatment. Ask your doctor about any health problems. Remember, the treatment methods applied in health problems may vary according to the biology of individuals, hereditary characteristics, age, height, weight differences, allergic aspects and dozens of such conditions. Only your doctor can help you in the treatment of your health problems.